A package of motorcycle driving lessons including a vehicle control exam and a traffic participation exam.
You will need your own helmet. You can rent the mandatory motorcycle clothing from us if necessary.
Two practical exams
In addition to the theory exam, motorcycle licenses have two practical exams:
- vehicle control (AVB)
- traffic participation (AVD)
You learn with us on a:
- Category A: a Suzuki V-Strom 650 (or a lower type, the Suzuki SV 650)
- category A2: a Honda
- Category A1: a KTM Duke 125
Starting motorcycle driving lessons right away
We have no waiting list, so you can start motorcycle driving lessons right away.
Your theory is valid for a year and a half. The practical AVB exam is valid for 1 year.
What we need from you
To get it done quickly, we need from you:
Also, we would like to know:
- on what date you passed your theory, whether your theory exam is scheduled
- When you are available for driving lessons
- How often you would like to take classes per week, and for how long
You can indicate this at checkout, under "Comments.